My favorite part of Santa Barbara? Besides of course the beautiful ocean views, palm trees, vineyards, and all around perfect weather? THE FOOD. Of course. Below you will find my absolute favorite Santa Barbara restaurants. And trust me! I tried a LOT of restaurants. If you find yourself lucky enough to visit the American Riviera, you will definitely want to check out at least one of these restaurants. Enjoy!
Big Eye Raw Bar
- Craving a fresh poké bowl? Check.
Blenders in the Grass
- Acai? Look no further!
- Best for happy hour or brunch. Sits on the beach overlooking the ocean.
- Arrive early for the best seats in the house! At the bar! Brophy’s overlooks the harbor where the boats are docked. Also, if you’ve never tried an oyster shooter… this would be your place!
- Partha style tacos. Their motto is “feed me tacos and tell me I’m pretty”. Say no more.
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for (McConnell’s) ICE CREAM!
- Tuna Ceviche… enough said.
- Head here to share a family style dish of paella!
- Particularly fantastic charcuterie boards. But I’m sure their pizza is just as fantastic.
- A twist on American style food with a great atmosphere.
- Elevated bar food.
- A great patio restaurant that serves Mediterranean food
Santa Barbara… my waist line doesn’t miss you, but my mouth and stomach sure do. Enjoy!